Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 15 Milford, UT to Cedar City, UT

As if taking me out to dinner wasn't enough, Clark made me breakfast this morning. Pancakes and eggs, what a nice treat. As we were eating, Clark's friends came to visit. Jim and Ester, were here in Milford to be part of a huge class reunion that was going on this upcoming weekend. I want to say their 50th, but not sure. I had met Jim and Ester yesterday as well, because it was their RV that I had met Clark at, when he invited me to stay at his place. After breakfast Clark took me on a ATV 4 wheeler ride around the neighborhood, which was fun. Then it was sad goodbyes. I found tears in my eyes leaving as I had made a good friend in such a short time. I thought of Clark most of the day as I pedalled toward Cedar City. Found a KOA campground to stay at, (photo above) in Cedar and a good place to stop for the night. Tomorrow is a major climb up to over 10,000'. My poor legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment